If in one month, you could begin to gain crystal clarity as to where you are; what your true talents really are; how you could make better decisions; a simple professional and personal action plan reinforced with a proven goal setting and achievement process, would you be willing to invest 4 hours to gain that clarity?
Consider this premise: “We believe what we receive.” If you believe this premise to be true, then to change results begins with our beliefs. Those beliefs generate our actions or behaviors that create either intended results that release our potential or unintended results that restrict our potential.
Our executive coaching process begins by assessing your decision making styles and identifying 78 of your core talents or attributes. From this assessment, you receive tailored coaching and additional tools so that your engagement is not some cookie cutter approach, but truly a practical, continuum approach to growth. These tools support clarity so that you can better execute your intentional actions.
As many individuals have limited resources of time, energy, money and emotions, our initial executive coaching process is based upon 4 hours a month. All engagements are month to month with the following deliverables during the first four months:
- 1 hour weekly sessions or 1.5 hour sessions the first and third weeks of the month and 30 minute sessions for the second and fourth weeks
- One assessment each month beginning with the Attribute Index followed by DISC, Values and Emotional Intelligence. The order of the last three may vary depending upon the needs of the client.
- Tailored electronic workbook tailord for the client’s role or a printed workbook if sessions are face to face
- The Results Tool™ a proven goal setting and goal achievement worksheet
- Executive summaries after each coaching session that capture the highights of the session along with actions to be taken by the next session
- An audio CD covering 3 key learning modules based upon results of the assessments and coaching interactions
- Emergency phone calls
- Unlimited emails
- Telephone or Skype from 6:30am to 7:30pm CST USA per schedules
- Face to Face within 60 miles of Northwest Indiana
- Face to Face beyond 60 miles requires further conversation
The reason for executive coaching is to overcome obstacles that prohibit forward progression. These challenges include:
- Inconsistent results
- Ineffective communication
- Lack of sustainability (repetitive challenges)
- Reactive behaviors including decision making
- Time management
Executive coaching is all about results. What results do you want or should you expect provided you are committed to the process?
- Improved clarity, direction and focus
- Increased personal growth
- Increased business growth
- Greater personal and professional balance
- Two to five year action plan
A Short Story
Alice in Wonderland approached the Cheshire Cat and asked “What path should I take?” He asked her “Where are you going?” She replied “I don’t know.” Then he retorted “Well any path will get you there.”
You have the power to change where you are to where you want to be. And these words of C.S. Lewis may help:
“Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is not continuity there is not growth
Here are some other executive coaching solutions that may be of interest:
Annual Goals Review: A workbook that includes an organizational assessment along with a review of your three key organizational statements; review of your personal goals and a proven goal setting tool.
“Leadership Lite” Executive Coaching: Three (3) months of executive coaching focusing on improving time management through purpose, goal setting and overall better self leadership. This solution includes four (4) hours per month of executive coaching; three (3) assessments; workbook and audio CD’s.
Next Level Executive Coaching: 24 hours of executive coaching tailored to these specific roles:
- Executive Leadership
- Team Leadership (Supervision)
- Strategic Planning
Next Level of Executive Coaching also includes four (4) assessments, workbook, audio reinforcement and executive coaching delivered monthly in 4 hour or 6 hour sessions.
Performance Appraisals Assessments: By assessing where you or your business are is the first step to gaining clarity for improved execution. Assessments offered for individuals include: Attribute Index, DISC Index, Values Index and Emotional Intelligence. For organizations, the D.I.AL.O.G. is available. All executive coaching solutions include a a tailored debriefing sessions with Leanne Hoagland-Smith.
Triage Business Planning: Designed for small business owners who require a simple strategic, goal driven business plan. Workbook is included. This can be delivered via executive coaching or on site as an executive retreat.
All executive coaching solutions advanced by Leanne Hoagland-Smith, CRO for ADVANCED SYSTEMS are designed for you to ACE your current challenges or desired results.
A = Assess
C = Clarify
E = Execute
If any of these executive coaching solutions interest you, please call Leanne Hoagland-Smith at 219.508.2859 Mobile CST.
P.S. Register for notification of webinars offered by Leanne Hoagland-Smith